Tuesday, January 14, 2014

WHAT A WEEK!!! :)

HEY EVERYBODY!!! This past week has been CRAZY!!! And today I only have TEN MINUTES to write cause P-day was SO crazy, so we'll see how much I can get in! :) Monday was WONDERFUL!!! We spent the majority of our P-day last week with the Clouses and went to Mt. Vernon with them! Y'all might have seen some pictures of me and my companion from that on facebook that Brother Clouse took and posted on there, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post P-day photos on my missionary facebook, so I had to hide them all. However, I'm sure that I could get him to e-mail all of the pictures to you, Mom, and then you could post them all on my facebook page! :) Tuesday we went on exchanges, and I went with Sister Stones to Fort Belvoir, and Sister Billman came to Kingstowne to be with Sister McKenna. Exchanges were WONDERFUL, and were EXACTLY what I needed - in every way! I LOVE Sister Stones! She is wonderful! :) The only not-so-great part about the exchange was the 9 degree weather that we had! Seriously! It was FREEZING!!! ...or, well below! And it's SO much worse with the humidity! It's crazy! Wednesday we exchanged back, and had dinner with a family in the ward named the Bylunds. They are wonderful! I love them! Then we had a wonderful lesson with Carol, and then had a really wonderful visit with Sister Stolpe that night! I love them all! :) Thursday we had lunch and a lesson with a referral from a member in our ward, so we got a new investigator, and her name's Tabitha and she is wonderful! I LOVE her!!! Then we visited the Clouses. Then that night we had a really wonderful visit with Jenny, then visited Sister Grizmala in our ward. I love them all! I love Kingstowne! It's wonderful! :) Friday we had interviews with President, which was EXACTLY what I needed!!! President just ALWAYS knows exactly what to say and do and exactly when he needs to say and do it. He is amazing!!! I LOVE him! :) That night we had dinner with the Romrells, then a really wonderful lesson with Carol (we've been meeting with her a bunch lately to get her prepared to be dunked)! Then we finished the night off with a really wonderful visit with sweet Sister Ho! Saturday we visited Sister Davis, weekly planned, had dinner with Sister Jackson, and had another lesson with Carol. Sunday we had dinner with the Fitzgeralds, and then finished the night off with a really wonderful visit with the Kemps! Anyways, SO sorry this was SO short, but I'll do my best to make up for it in my e-mail next week! I love you all! :) Read Mosiah chapter 24 - especially verses 14&15! They're wonderful! :) The church is true!!! I LOVE YOU!!! LOVE ALWAYS, Sister Aubrie Orrock

No comments:

Post a Comment